Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Carving Fun!

We carved pumpkins this evening. These were the only pics I took with the digital, and only b/c I can't figure out how to disable the flash on my good camera... Anywho, it was a lot of fun! Lily picked out a spider for herself and the silly face for Chloe. Chloe tried to eat the pumpkin top and poked a bunch of holes in it with the plastic "drill" while we were carving for her. Lily refused to put her hand inside the pumpkin b/c she thought it looked too gross. I saved the seeds and after letting them dry over night I'm going to roast them tomorrow. YUM!!! Roasted pumpkin seeds definetely mark the beginning of a wonderful season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracey Taylor said...

This looks awesome. Thanks for the inspiration. I love Halloween.

11/04/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker