Thursday, January 18, 2007

Crazy Dreams

Lily woke up this morning and said that she had had a dream. I asked her what it was and she said that her and I were running from a fish and it caught her and ate her but I just kept running. She was so upset because she couldn't figure out why I would just keep running and not help her get out of the fish! I assured her that if this were to ever happen I wouldn't let the fish get her in the first place! How sad. (note to self...no trips to the lake this summer eek :/)

My dream was a bit different. Actually I had several. One consisted of me not getting Lily to school AGAIN. One was of me shopping at the LSS, which I haven't done in almost a year b/c the lady pissed me off. The last one was about how I had to go do something after church out in a field(?) and around 2:00 I realized we didn't have chloe. I had to rush back to the church to get her and everyone was standing around PISSED! I was crying so hard! What a way to wake up and start the day eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some pretty powerful anxiety dreams. I hate it when that happens. Sets your whole day in a weird frame!

1/18/2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Lorrie said...

I hate dreams like that!! I take some meds that effect my dreams. I dream VERY vividly almost every night now. I've learned for the most part to ignore them, but sometimes they're just so OUTTHERE!!

1/18/2007 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker