Saturday, January 13, 2007

Flower Frenzie!!

My Secret Cupid asked for felt flowers. Instead of buying her one jar of 85 for $6.99 I decided I should make my own. I only spent $2 on 12 sheets of felt and just cut them out myself. I really hope she likes them! Most of them I just traced some flower shapes and cut them out, but one of each color I made bigger ones and decorated them. It was so much freaking fun. BTW, If you're doing the cupid swap and you asked for felt flowers, I know for a fact that my girl isn't the only one that asked for them :P SOOO You may be my girl, you may NOT! BWAHAHAHAH (evil laugh) (I have two friends playing cupids too)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

whoever she is--she is darn LUCKY!! fab job girl! :)

1/13/2007 10:42 PM  
Blogger Martha Bonneau said...

Those are *awesome*, incredible and just plain fabulous...can you tell I love them!

1/13/2007 10:48 PM  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

what a great idea - love it!

1/14/2007 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's going to love it.

1/14/2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

What a great idea of making them and they look darling!!

Kip

1/14/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger Kelly Fowler said...

holy cow...you MADE them all! that rocks. lucky girl who's getting those!

1/15/2007 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker