Saturday, December 30, 2006

Harry & Davids ooooooooh




We came home today to the greatest thing EVER!!! Lawrence and Tanja sent us a goodie box from Harry & Davids. Its sitting in the fridge right now haunting me!! I'm trying to wait until the morning to dig into it. It's really really hard! Also, the 3rd pic is of the fantastic RAK I got from the frosty friend swap.

On another note, we watched Little Miss Sunshine last night. It was soooo good. Everyone must go out and rent it right this moment!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Lee said...

Major YUM! My next door neighbors brought us goodies from Harry and David's for watching their cat a few weeks ago - yum, yum and yum again! I'm still hoarding some chocolate mint treats, lol!

12/30/2006 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker