Friday, December 15, 2006





Here's the boss's gift. Everyone chipped in on money to buy the supplies and I did the work. He didn't have any pics of his kids in his office, just like 12 of his granddaughter. haha.

We got an email last night that said all of the testing and interviewing on Monday (for the railroad) was cancelled. Surprisingly enough, I'm not really upset. I know that God will take care of us. He has so far, so why would he stop! And I wouldn't want Brian to get a job that wouldn't be good for us and obviously this wouldn't have been good. It was in the city and as much as I say I probably wouldn't, I expect we would eventually just move down there. Something better will come along and I'll be glad he didn't get this one :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I REALLY want to try the canvas!!!!!!

12/18/2006 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker