Sunday, November 26, 2006

Holiday fun






We had a great Thanksgiving! I'm excited to start on Christmas stuff though :) This is definetely my favorite time of the year. I only have a couple of things left to finish for presents. I got my tree up today and all of my gifts wrapped last night. Grandma gave Lily and Chloe their own tree for the bedroom. They had a lot of fun decorating it.
We went to enid Lights up the plains and as usual it was really fun. We got the girls pics with the best Santa EVER and the fireworks this year were better than they have been! BTW I think pics of little kids on Santa's lap crying are the sweetest ever. That's a good thing since someone is crying every year! haha The other pics are of me with my grandparents and Brian, Lily, &Chloe with T & Ronnie.
After Church today we went to the Chinese restaurant and Brian went in the women's bathroom to wash his hands. He didn't realize it until he was walking out and a woman was walking in and he scared her! Hahahahaha...good times.
Well, I'm off to cook a ravishing mac&cheese and Chicken strip dinner and then start on another gift for my Secret Santa!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

wonderful photos!

and lol at your hubby walking into the womens bathroom ;)

good luck with all your Christmas prep-sounds like your off to a great start

11/27/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Much Ado said...

Great pictures. My mum and I almost did the same thing as your husband the other day (only the other way around of course!).

Yes, I have read the Time Travellers Wife and I LOVED it!

11/28/2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker