Thursday, November 16, 2006

What the?





Brian took these pics of Chloe while I was at work last night. I thought they were way fun. She is getting so big..

Yesteray at work Tamara went out to CarMart to take a picture of the manager for the ad. I set it up and emailed it to him. He called a few minutes later and told us he hated the picture because the guy was too fat. He said that isn't the image he wanted portrayed in a car mart ad and to take a different picture with the guy standing behind a car to hide his gut and far away so you couldn't see his double chin!!!
:O
Can you believe it?!!!
It was one of those super shocking moments that is so shocking you don't know what to do but laugh.

Good news though...I managed to put my underwear on right yesterday morning! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker