Monday, November 06, 2006

That time of year

I LOVE this movie! We have been watching it everyday sometimes more than once. I just can't get enough of it. It is especially special with the holidays coming up.
Which leads me to my next point. WHY, EVERY YEAR, DO PEOPLE COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT HOLIDAY! I know, you've read this before. On my blog. Every year. I just get so sick, every november when people start putting santa clause in all of their ads and start putting up Christmas decorations. Has anyone heard of a little holiday called Thanksgiving??!! I FIRMLY believe it is the most important holiday of the year. Is no one thankful anymore? Everyone is just out for themselves and trying to make money. One year, when I worked retail, I was having my yearly complain to my boss and I was told that the earlier you put out Christmas decor, the earlier people start shopping and the more they will spend. HOLY COW! There is actually a house down the street that put their Christmas tree up BEFORE halloween! It's in their front picture window for the world to see with lights blaring at night. Sheesh people!
On a lighter note there's something else I become obsessed with every year when it gets even the slightest bit cold.


Now, that is a double hot chocolate. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker