Monday, November 13, 2006

D-day


Today is the last day BNSF is accepting applications for the Engineer position. I really want Brian to get chosen. I am a little nervous though b/c he'll be an hour and a half away during the week for 12 weeks during training. I can do it though, we really need him to get this job. It would be so nice for the girls to have their own rooms and to be able to go to the grocery store when we needed something! The main thing is the insurance though. Thankfully the state covers the girls right now, but I dont' want to have to do that forever. I feel bad as it is, but they are my Children so I just suck it up and accept the help. I'm afraid I'm being too greedy wanting more money and all. We aren't starving right now and our bills are getting paid on time, so I really can't complain. We just can't live off of Brian's $9 an hour job with no insurance for the rest of our lives. I work part time to make ends meet, but it would be nice to not rely on my job. We'll see. I'm trying to not get too involved in the though process b/c I don't want to be too dissapointed if he doesn't get it. God has done a great job taking care of us thus far and I don't see any reason for him to stop. On that note I'll leave you with a fun layout I did for a Challenge on Crafty Keepsakes. It is about Brian and I and we had to use the theme Luck, which I'm not a fan of, so it really was a challenge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I like the layout! You did great with the challenge. I can relate about money:) I get worried but somehow God always provides what we need.

11/14/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Good luck to Brian!
Great job on the layout!!

11/15/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker