Monday, December 11, 2006

Tag, You're it!

Holiday Tag..

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmm......
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He only fills stockings and leaves 2 books each year for the girls.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights inside, colored outside (except hubby didn't do it this year!)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Green Bean Casserole!!! (ahem, wendy)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Putting up the tree with Grandmother (the tree that I now have :))
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Late grade school. I had a mean step-dad for a while.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I like red, white & silver theme, but lately it's beeing filled with things that Lily has made. (which I LOVE)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!!
12. Can you ice skate? I went once... it was fun!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I got tickets to an NSync concert one year :)
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Making sure my kids know the TRUE meaning of Christmas and don't get all present hungry.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie of course!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Going to Mamaw & Papaws on Christmas day for lunch.
17. What tops your tree? A silver metal swirly starry thing.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I handmake most of my gifts, so I just LOVE seeing peoples faces when they open them.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Baby it's cold outside
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? eh, I have to be in a "mood"

Tag you're it! (Copy, paste and share on your blog) Leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out your answers too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker