Monday, December 18, 2006

Yummm!!!






SPAM MUSUBI!!!
My new most awesomist favorite snack ever!! Thanks to my new friend Lauren for introducing me to this super yummy food. It's a Hawaiian favorite. Fried spam and rice wrapped in seaweed. I had Brian help me make these to take to our Christmas party. Fortunately they were a big hit. I also made Oreo Truffles, once again thanks to Lauren for giving me the recipie. They are soooooo good!!

Also, here's a pic of my new goodies. I've been looking for these felt flowers for quite some time now and Now Hoblob has them!!! I was so excited when Wendy called to tell me. AND my grandma gave me a late birthday present the other day (yay!) so I had money to go get them! So excited to use them. Hopefully soon :)

1 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

Hi! saw your question on my blog, those are not chipboard but thickers from American Crafts! they are soooooooooo goooooood!
love their felt flowers too as you do too!

corinnexxx

12/19/2006 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker