Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hurrah!





Last night I finally got to scrapbook for myself. I am one page away from finishing Chloe's Birthday. It just drives me batty that I'm scrapbooking MAY!! I haven't been this far behind in quite a while. I guess I get about 6 months behind every Christmas though. Starting around October I start making Christmas presents and I don't get a lick of personal scrapping again, usually until after Lily's birthday. I was also very excited to use some of the goodies I got from the Secret Santa swap! I decided not to go crazy with Lily's birthday invites and I invited less people this year, so I actually finished those too! I really wanted to use a butterfly on the front, but I just didn't have anything and the thing I bought to use, Chloe lost. Oh well, I like how they turned out! Enjoy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very cute invites --- I always get behind too!

12/31/2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Kerry McKibbins said...

Your pages look great.
As far as being behind goes.....I don't work any other way, lol.

12/31/2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker