Monday, September 15, 2008

why can you only buy summer sausage in fall and winter?

Well, maybe you can buy it year round, but it is very prominent this time of year.

Today quickly went to the dogs at a very early hour.

Here is how it went in the sequence it happened

1. I have had a really sore throat for the past less than a week-ish. Today, since I was taking care of Andrea's 2 year old, I was conveniently worse than ever. So, Vivi got to go to the dr with me. Turns out I do not have strep, but my lymphnodes are swolen so he put me on antibiotics anyway.

2. A very good friend of mine lost her baby today. I have never had to go through such heartbreak of a miscarriage, so I really don't know what to say. I signed up to take her a meal tomorrow, but I haven't been able to get ahold of her to talk to her and see how she is doing. I know God will heal her pain in his own time. I just want to give her a hug and tell her I love her.

3. While making more clippies for Sugar Rush I burned 4 of my fingers so badly that I couldn't take them out of cold water for over 30 minutes. I still have blisters and I thought I was never going to finish the darn things.

4. On the way home from school I was watching a pedestrian cross the street so I wouldnt hit her and I hit the curb instead. My tire exploded. I drove the rest of the way home on a flat. When I got home T was here b/c I bought her a package of ghostly peeps (she has an obsession with squishing them). This was actually the good part of my day. When Brian got home she made me tell him before she left and before he could start yelling at me she held up her hand and said, now Brian don't get upset I am going to pay for a new tire. By the time this happened I was such an emotional wreck that I didn't know how to deal with her kindness and I just burst into tears.

"Even when the rain falls, I am washed by the water"

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

What a rough day :( I love your smiles through it all. PS. Went the scrapbooking store and saw my tummy :)

9/15/2008 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker