Monday, August 25, 2008

Hold on to your tailfeathers little birdy!!!

I tell you what, I am embarking on the ride of my life and I am just going to fasten my seat belt and hold on! God is so good! Can I say it again?!
Today was like the best day ever:
1. I met Andrea for Donuts, although I always get sausage rolls b/c donuts taste like a butt crack.
2. I took Chloe to school and had no children for the morning. *sigh*
3. I met Gina at HobLob and we ran around like crazy people.
4. I went to the mall with Gina and Andrea for lunch and who the heck do you think I run into???
KENDA!!!!!!!!!
I could have just cried, I mean seriously. Just about 15 minutes earlier I had said to Gina that I really needed to call Kenda b/c I hadn't talked to her in a few weeks, so we decided when we got back to the scrapbook store that we would call her on speakerphone and both talk to her. Chloe got to see her bestest friend and we all had lunch together is was so great.
5. Kenda got to come back to the scrapbook store with us to play and the kids got to play as well. Lily, unfortunately missed out on Haylee, but thats okay.
6. We are hagling on a house we are trying to buy. It is so beautiful. 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a dining room, HUGE kitchen basement big enough for my scrapbooking AND brian's artsy crap and the piece de resistance a laundry room!!! I'm not sure that we are going to get it b/c we and the guy are playing hardball, but we are sure going to try!
7. I am now the official exclusive photographer for sugar rush! Including custom invites that I will be making for whomever parties with them and wants them. I will be shooting glamour shot parties, and sweet 16 parties. I will also be shooting photos for their e-town article as well as hanging a ton of my photos in the store for advertising. They want postcards to mail out and all sorts of stuff!!

take a deep breath!

now i'm off to do some more house hagglimg!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redelsperger Family said...

What a great day! Kenda...*sigh* I miss her!

8/26/2008 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker