Monday, November 10, 2008

Serendipity and a Crapload of Photos

This month's Serendipity kit is Fancy Pants "All Fall"
It is so stinking pretty!! Here is what I did with it.

With the Mini book I scanned in a bunch of my favorite things Lil has made so far this school year and printed them off 3x3" to fit on the pages. It is so sweet I can hardly contain myself.  (click on it to see it bigger)


I spent forever this morning uploading a ton of pictures I've been meaning to upload for some time now. I'm sure I missed some so I will have to go back, but there is only so long you can sit at the computer before your brain starts to leak out your ears!!

You can find this super cute girl in the senior section:


And you can find this adorable baby in the baby section along with another new babe

Also check out the girlies, invites and family sections for some new goodies to look at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker