Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Lesson in Purity

Yesterday Lil comes home from school and tells me she has an important secret to tell me. 
"Boys have cooties" she whisperes in my ear
"You're darn right they do!" I exclaim
She sits for a minute and thinks about it and comes back with, "But daddy is a boy."
"Yes, honey but Mommy and Daddy are married.  It's okay to share cooties after you are married, but you don't want to share cooties before you are married because if you get too many different cooties in your system it will make you very sick!"
"oh," she says thoughtfully

We'll just whip that one in the butt before it becomes a problem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

But you haven't told her that a simple cootie shot can make it all go away. I'll bring an extra this weekend!

2/25/2009 11:07 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I bow to your awesome momminess...
you are the master.

2/26/2009 11:00 AM  
Blogger Redelsperger Family said...

Good life lesson...can I share with some of my family? Did I mention they are adults?

2/26/2009 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker