Monday, March 16, 2009

Proof that we watch too much SNL while our kids are awake:

Yesterday Chloe was drawing on her easel when she turned to me with that sassy look, her eyes all the way in the corner of her sockets and her eyebrows raised, and says to me, 
Mom, I'm drawing MacGyver
you are drawing WHO?
MacGyver mom, hes a guy?!
Followed by the ever present eye roll
at least she didn't say McGrubber
lol Pepsuber!

Apparently the thing to do nowadays is have 2 senior photo sessions.  I, myself, have never heard of the likes, but the girls are wanting it, so I deliver!  (can't argue with two session fees - w00t)  I had one inside session when I graduated!  My sessions last about 2 hours, have about a thousand clothing changes and about a hundred locations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I have a ton of fun on senior sessions! It's just different. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker