Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Toby Keith Hates the French

At least that is what the waitress told me when I tried to order french fries at his bricktown restaurant. 

I got my new studio lights!!! I ran downtown and set them up and used Chloe as my model.  I LOVE them :) Bring on the prom suckas

I finally signed up with White House Custom Color.  Not sure what took me so long.  I can now offer double sided announcements and greeting cards. SUPER excited about that one.

The girls are getting their haircuts Friday. Time for the summer bob!  I always look back on pictures when they were young and their hair was so long and think, oh its so pretty!! But it never fails every summer we chop it off again.  Not against their will, of course, they are usually the first to say, I'm ready for short hair mom!

I was watching the color wonder fingerpaint commercials. WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO HAVE WHITE FURNITURE AND WHITE CARPET MUCH LESS LET THE KIDS PAINT ON THEM?! Seriously people, I'm thinking, even if it doesn't leave color, it surely leaves a residue. Surley.

Brian was on the SeaWorld site checking for birthday party options.  His boss is taking her daughter there for her birthday.  They have really fun packages where you get to stay the night with either the penguins or the sharks (yeah right) and you get backstage tours and what not.  It is $95  A KID!!! AND YOU HAVE TO INVITE AT LEAST 9 KIDS!! What in heavens name?! Oh Lil, where would you like to have your thousand dollar party this year? Oh, and make sure you keep your gift under $500. AS IF!

Lots of opinions about Idol this evening.

Michael did not do very good. He might be the one to go.  Too bad b/c I really like him.
Lil is great, but I never vote for her b/c I wouldn't buy her music if she won.
Kris has a face like a frog. Seriously a frog.
Adam is a FREAK!! Could he have made that song sound any worse? I don't like him at ALL!
Meagan's boobs were so crazy I wanted to take a nap in them.  She sounded good and I was happy.
Crazy eyes needs some shades.  I hate to say, but I'm so over him.
Matt was freaking amazing. He totally got one of my 3 votes.
Danny is always awesome and always gets my vote.
Alexis didn't do so well, but she didn't do so bad either.  I usually vote for her, but not this time.
Anoop did so good.  I usually really don't like him and he is dubbed the terrorist in our house (I know, totally horrible racist thing so say, but you never know in the kaiser household what is going to come out of someones mouth).  I was pleasantly surprised and I liked his haircut, now if he would only trim those caterpillars that landed above his eyes.
who am I missing.........
Ah yes, this years rocker chick.  Although she is WAY better than last years rocker chick by far.  Allison always sounds good. I just never vote for her. I guess I like others better.

I have picked out my next vacuum.  I have been wanting a dyson for years but Brian tells me that we do not own enough carpet to spend $900 on a vacuum. (yes he exaggerates)  SO while waiting for paint to mix at Lowes the other day, I browsed the kitchen small appliance aisle to drool over the kitchenaid mixers and stainless steel measuring spoons.  I ran across this:

It is a canester vacuum with attachments for carpet AND hardwood/tile! AND it's only $250. AND I think my current vacuum is about to bite the dust (please bite the dust please bite the dust!)  The cool thing about this one too is you can silence it so your hubby doesn't yell at you when he's trying to watch heroes and you feel like you have to clean up the cherios right this very second. (what is the deal with that show anyway?) Also, on the attachments there is a pet hair button and a muddy footprint button. AND it totally goes with my red hair!! YES!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Cute! & Thanks for your praise on the Prima blog!!!! :)

3/19/2009 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

FYI...Toby Keith hates everybody that isn't overseas fighting for his freedom!

3/20/2009 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Cammeron, Anoop, a terrorist? He is from the United States. His parents were born in India. Come on....... I hope your girls don't pick up on racism. Not a good thing.

3/28/2009 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker